Share |

Sunday

Penelope Cruz talks about aging



Penelope Cruz has consecrated never to lie about her years - as she is not ashamed of maturing.

The 36-year-old actress is decided to grow old "gracefully" like film ikons Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn, and she's decided not to play the Hollywood game of bumping a few years off her birth date.

She tells Britain's You magazine, "I never want to lie about my age. If I look around at the  actresses I admire, they are all women who have not fought growing older, but embraced it and women like or Sophie  Lauren Of course my face will alter as I get older, but that's OK. It's a good thing to be old, because that means you haven't died yet right? And when I do get older, I want to have the grace to be proud of it and not to lie about it or try to fight it."

"The people who love me, love me for who I am. They love me for a mixture of things that makes anyone love another person, and those things will still be there when I am 40, 60 or 80."

No comments: